Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Input from another Broker

We received the following message this past week

“I got the program at the beginning of the year. The first few tickets I bought were all concerts – ROCK AND ROLL! I did some Police, some Genesis, some Lynard Skynard. A couple of tickets per show on a few show each. Most all of those early ones sold. Some sold real quick. I started with a couple of hundred dollars. I tried to get some good NBA playoff tickets but couldn’t get anything. Concert ticket “for sales” slowed down in May.

When I got some more sales, I put in a few hundred more dollars and bought some Indians season tickets for the rest of the season. I am from Cleveland and everyone hear is pretty jacked about how they are doing.

Everyone wants to go to an Indians Game. 21-7 at Home! I had a lot of quick sales. Some were more than double the face value. Thank you Yankees and Red Sox. I have already recovered all the money I put into it.”


To learn how to make money being a ticket broker, visit www.MyTicketBiz.com.

No comments: