Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Good Beginning

We always love to hear about people’s success. We received the following from a new client over the last week. We wanted to share it with everyone.

“I got the materials and read through it over a couple of days. Being a bean-counter, I really liked the CD. Seeing the types of things that have sold gave me the confidence this could work. When I received the email last week, I saw that Justin Timberlake was selling tickets. I bought two sets of two for the Houston show. (Toyota Center). I bought the tickets on Friday. My total out of pocket was $366.20. (Under the $500 Threshold, I might add). They sold on Tuesday. After seller fees, my net was $537. I just made $170.80 in 5 days! I am going to take that and turn another deal. Very cool!”

To learn how to make money being a ticket broker, visit http://www.MyTicketBiz.com

No comments: