Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Montana Money

I have had a few emails from people about some of the Hannah Montana deals they have made. Here are some highlights:

“I would rather not spend 30 bucks to join the MileyWorld.com fan club, but I was able to make $400 from that $30.”

“I posted tickets on a Thursday and sold them on Saturday! I wish every deal was that great”

“I tried for hour on several computers to buy ticket when they went on sale and got nothing. It was very frustrating. I did get the max from a presale (4) but wished I could get more.”

“There have been so many articles about people complaining they could not get little Suzy tickets to Hannah Montana. Do you want some whine with that cheese? I told some of my soccer mom friends that we sold tickets and they got on me about it. It was funny when I told them that my daughter and I were going plus we the money we made on the ones we sold paid for ours and plenty left over for dinner and t-shirts. The next day they were asking what else I did on this.”

To learn how to make money being a ticket broker, visit www.MyTicketBiz.com.

No comments: