Wednesday, May 2, 2007

How Many Times Have We Heard This?

I received the following email from a fellow ticket broker today. It hit very close to home for me. I know of some people who went through a similar ordeal recently.


I work in a regional office for manufacturing company. It has been a rough year or so. The job is OK. It pays half the bills. My wife’s job pays the other half. The boss is a jerk a lot. I am sure he would be cool if he was not at work, but that is the only place I see him. If I could leave for something better I would. I finally figured out that even if I left, I would be in the same spot, just somewhere else. I needed to do something on my own. I saw a classified ad and called. Actually I saw a bunch of classified ads for different stuff and called a lot. This one was different. When I got the book, It was very real and gave a lot of facts and told me what to do. For many months now we have been doing several deals a month and bring in about $500 extra a month. Last week a bunch of people at my job got fired. Not enough sales coming in. The salespeople don’t do their job very good so others get fired. I did not lose my job but some of my friends did. I do not know what they are going to do. They do not know what they are going to do either. It real easily could have been me. Let just say I am very motivated to increase my deals. I either want to do enough to quit or at least save for a rainy day when it is my turn at layoffs.

I read this and ask myself “What job is really safe?”

To learn how to make money being a ticket broker, visit www.MyTicketBiz.com

No comments: